- View Severn Suzuki at the Earth Summit:
- View a journey into space and back into the tiniest particles on Earth:
Introduce vocabulary – ie: Global Commons.
- Students will be asked the question: Who does nature belong to?
- To stimulate discussions students can be asked who their back garden belongs to, the local park, wild animals, our pets, the sky, trees, oceans, or their favourite place in nature. Do animals or humans own nature?
- Look at ownership in terms of gratefulness and a sense of belonging
- What are the Global Commons? Tell the ‘Commons’ Story.