- Climate Change Game:
- This game is for older students. It was great to demonstrate how to reduce carbon emissions.
- Climate Change Game 2:
- Another great climate change game that is online and interactive. Both games could be played in groups as well so there are group decisions.
- The Story of a Carbon Molecule:
- This game can be played outside and the students can record their story in the booklet.
- http://www.princeton.edu/~oa/sustainability/OutdoorActionSustainabilityGuide-Web.pdf (Pg 6 of 33 will be useful in the discussion)
- Introduction USE MAPS:
- citation:(Hugo Ahlenius, UNEP/GRID-Arenda)
- There are maps and explanations of the distribution of the worlds natural resources. This is a fantastic resource!
- NASA Explains the ozone:
- In the Koran – re ozone and atmosphere
- 1987 re the ozone
- UNEP on Ozone – Parts 1-7:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt_D8nZdcnkand feature=endscreenand NR=1
- Stop Fluorcarbons:
- Journey in the Atmosphere in an airplane – excellent:
10 June 2012 United Nations Environment Program reports