Vocabulary: alternative energy, solar and wind energy, exergy, geothermal, and hydro-electricity.
Peace or Conflict: Energy Sustainability Curriculum:
- Wind generation on its own and in combination with solar, gives more when used as co-generation. Introduce decarbonization into society.
- Solar power…there is enough energy from the sun for everyone. Per person we need 50 sq m of solar collectors: ie 30 sq meters solar / electric and 20 sq meters solar heat.
- Using solar co-generation wind / hydrogen reduces consumption to 30 sq m. this also doubles the efficiency, solves the world energy problem sustainability. Which in turn also solves the climate change symptoms.
- Many countries are using geothermal, wave and inventing other methods of generating power.
- Know how much you are using in all forms.
- How can you reduce your carbon emissions?
- Create and innovate a Mind Map on ‘Energy’.
Google Docs – Download your own. Tracking Form – Energy Sources