Discussion for Teachers:
Key Concepts: Motor Vehicles.
- Solar Cars, Electric Cars; Hybrid Cars; Self Driving Cars.
- Visit the solar panels at the University and find out how they work.
- Discuss sustainable energy systems that do not pollute the atmosphere.
- Develop strategies to reduce carbon emissions.
- Understand the effect of climate change, melting ice on land, sea level rise, resource depletion.
Slide Show: Slide Show – Energy Systems
Substance Accounting: Various types of energy, Sun as energy
- ‘Energy Sources’ Enter your family’s hydro bill.
- Tracking Form – Energy Sources
- Work towards reducing your own contribution to help your family.
Science for Peace, Global Issues Project:
- ‘Energy and Climate Change’ policy academic outcome document. Wasan Action Framework final